Hi, Everyone! I hope your week is going well! Today I am partnering up with Biossance again because I love and use the products and there have been some changes with the brand that y’all should know about. Now let me be clear, Biossance has not changed their amazing oil. It still is made with squalane, the moisture you were born with. All of us produce a version of squalane, but the amount decreases as you age (big bummer!). Don’t you want to take back the moisture you were born with?
So what are the changes with Biossance? They have changed their packaging to beautiful green bottles and are now available for purchase at Sephora! If you aren’t familiar with the brand, I will give you a quick rundown! Biossance has five powerhouse products:
- 100% Squalane Oil, is a weightless multipurpose oil for all skin types, which instantly hydrates and locks in essential moisture. Formerly known as “The Revitalizer.” It accelerates cell turnover to make skin appear softer and smoother.
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, is a luxury face oil that brightens, firms and evens out skin tone and texture. Formerly known as “The Nourisher.” This oil brightens with an oil soluble Vitamin C 50x more powerful than ascorbic acid, fights free radicals, leaving your skin with a healthy glow, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel is a weightless eye gel that reduces puffiness and dark circles. Formerly known as “The Illuminator.” This is the same effective formula that assists with lymphatic drainage and circulation, and reduces puffiness, sagging, and crepiness.
- Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil is a rich cleansing oil that gently removes long wear makeup and leaves your skin with a beautiful, healthy glow. Formerly known as “The Purifier”. This is the same formula that dissolves waterproof makeup and impurities, leaves skin feeling moisturized, and delivers powerful antioxidant protection to the skin with Vitamins A, B & C.
- Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer is a new product. This moisturizer is infused with squalane and probiotic technology to help restore a naturally healthy looking complexion. It helps with dryness, redness, and dull, uneven texture. It also helps support the effects of daytime stressors.
Biossance is offering a free sample of both 100% Squalane Oil and Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. This is a great offer to try before you buy! I feel confident that you will love these products and become hooked on them as much as I am! Get your free sample HERE.
Now for what I am wearing. I bought this shirtdress at Nordstrom the other day in preparation for the Dallas heat. I loved the color and what is easier than throwing on a shirtdress? This best part, is that this dress won’t break the bank at $60! The shoes are from a brand called Antelope and, even though the wedge is high, they are really comfy. Okay…there you have it!
Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!
Thank you Biossance for sponsoring this post!
Photos: Mary Summers Hafner