Hey Everyone! Do you all have a hard time finding the perfect gift for under $75? Me too, until I discovered a website that has just about everything for everybody at every price range. The website is called Uncommon Goods, and they are the answer to most of my shopping woes this year. What I like about Uncommon Goods, is that they are trying to make sustainability part of their decision making. They are committed to offering creative and exciting merchandise and to working with suppliers to make their products in a more socially and environmentally responsible manner. Also…they are committed to selling products that don’t harm people or animals!
I have been so busy moving, blogging (and all that it involves), plus trying to plan a wedding, that my brain is not working for my own gift giving ideas. I have been on the Uncommon Goods website for about two hours now, and thanks to them, have found so many things that I want to share with you! I thought I would give you my top ten best gift ideas, most under $75!
- Tea from Around the World– It comes with 10 single serving tubes each with enough leaves to brew a 6-8 cup pot and an book full of background information and brewing tips.
- TSA approved Coconut Beauty Travel Kit– This kit is filled with seven products made from raw coconut oil (cold-pressed), that are harvested from the jungles of Vietnam.
- Mixologist’s Salt Collection– This set is filled with flavors like vintage merlot, bloody mary, and smoked bourbon all in a bamboo wooden base. It comes with a reference card and tips for suggestive cocktails.
- Lightning Strike Scarf– Designers Ali Bennaim and Zimena Chouza transformed the electrifying signs of a lightning storm into a beautiful jersey scarf. I love the colors of this!
- Pistachio Pedestal– We are big nut eaters at our house, and this server is genius! A two-tiered server that is designed to solve the problem of what to do with the leftover shells. We are all getting one of these!
- Ice Cream Truck Playhouse (for the kids)- This fun playhouse resembles an ice cream truck. It’s easy to assemble and made from 33% recycled non-toxic cardboard.
- Six Pack Cooler Tote– A neoprene tote that holds a six pack or your beverage of choice. Six interior compartments for bottles or cans, and a seventh for an ice pack. There is a side pocket for a bottle opener. Perfect for a college boy, tailgater, or boater!
- Yard Dice– A jumbo set of dice to bring to the beach or backyard. Each set comes in a rustic drawstring bag with four different dice games.
- DIY Cinema Lightbox (above picture)- This retro light box can make any event a little more fun! It’s back lit like a real marquee, but lightweight and battery operated. It includes 72 letters, numbers and characters. There is , an extra letter pack and an XL Lightbox available.
- Rock Science Trivia Game– This is a trivia game with fun facts about bands from AC/DC to ZZ Top. The game includes 2,500 questions about artists, songs, and all things Rock and Roll.
I hope you all get some great ideas here! Happy Shopping!
Thank you Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post