Hello, ladies! This week flew by, and I cannot wait for next week. The forecast is showing chances of rain and temperatures in the low 80s! Time to pull out the sweaters and order a Pumpkin Spice Latte (I’m just kidding!). Compared to 109 (the temp as I am writing this), it is going to feel chilly to all of us in Big D! I’m not sure when you will get this post, as I am having technical issues with my web host and the platform that pushes this out and it’s all very Greek to me!
As I mentioned in this post, I wanted to post on the Fall shoe trends. As I’ve gotten older, I would happily hang in my Ugg boots or sneakers every day. I’ve gotten to where I wouldn’t say I like to put on anything constricting on my feet or body. What’s that about??? If your feet hurt, it’s miserable, especially if you have to walk a lot. I hate to break it to you, but the Fall shoe trends (except for a few) are pretty and probably not the best if you walk a lot!
So, what are the shoe trends?
- OVER THE KNEE (OTK) BOOTS- OTK or “WADER” boots are back! Wader boots are still OTK but are a little more slouchy. Hmmm, I wonder who kept their skinny jeans because you will need them with this boot! These boots will be perfect with a shorter skirt or dress.
- RED RED RED- Red is one of the main color trends for Fall, and a red shoe is the perfect accent if you don’t want to commit to a full-on red outfit. A pop of red with an all-black outfit will be fabulous!
- SILVER- Silver shoes and boots are everywhere! I love the boots above but have seen the cutest silver loafers while perusing the internet.
- LACE-UP BOOTS- The lace-up front boot is also a big trend. Think of a taller combat boot that laces up!
- DENIM- Denim shoes started showing up for Spring and are still going strong!
- SNEAKERS- Duh! Sneakers aren’t going anywhere!
- SOMETHING EXTRA- You’ll see shoes with sparkle, weird heels, feathers, and more!
- POINTED PUMPS- Pointed pumps and slingbacks are having a major moment.
I hope this helps with shopping for your Fall Shoe wardrobe. I think my favorites are the pointed pump trend and sock boots. What are your favorites?
Have a great weekend! Stay Well and Be Safe! xx