ORANGE EASTER DRESS
Happy Friday and Easter weekend from the log cabin (this is the side door to a log cabin in our backyard and was here when we moved in)!
I guess this is going to be an Easter for the history books. Honestly, not being able to go to church on Easter Sunday has made me so sad. I love hearing the trumpets played during “Christ the Lord Has Risen Today.” It always gives me major chills. We will be watching our church service (Highland Park United Methodist Church, if you need a good service to watch) from my computer, and Christ will Rise no matter what! I decided to show my orange tiered Easter dress today because it’s what I would have worn and still may.
I ordered this adorable orange boho dress (size XS) a few weeks back from Anthropologie and loved it.
Took a chance that Easter could be on the cooler side (which it will be), and that I might want a sleeve. The dress is so flattering and would have been the perfect dress to wear to church and brunch. I will wear it for something soon! The quilted heel mules I am wearing (my usual size 8) are dead ringers for the Bottega Venetta sandals that have been shown everywhere. I ordered them here, but they are already sold out in this color. There are more colors to choose from, and my guess is that they will be replenishing them. If you can get them in your size in the black, white, or brown, grab them! They look amazing! I also love the straw bag that I am showing here. It’s the perfect bag to use now and into the summer.
I get a lot of questions about my necklaces.
The round diamond necklace was made from my first engagement ring, but this one is a great look-a-like. The gold chain and charms are by Foundrae found here. They were gifts from my husband. I started with this one and added this charm to it later on. I love meaningful pieces, and these charms have meanings. The lion charm means “Strength,” and the scorpion means “Protection.” Anyway, this necklace looks similar to it.
I don’t know if you all are sitting around bored and window shopping at times like me, but here are some sales that are going on that I think are worth looking at.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE– 30% off all tops and jewelry
- ANN TAYLOR– 50% off your purchase + extra 10% off
- ASTR THE LABEL– Extra 20% off sale styles with code STAYIN20
- BANANA REPUBLIC– 50% off everything (ends 4/13)
- BELLA DAHL– Stay-in sale up to 60% off
- CB2– Up to 30% off outdoor furniture and Up to 30% off dining (ends 4/13)
- CRATE AND BARREL-20% off wine and dine, 30% off selected dining and bedroom furniture, up to 25% off home and storage, and up to 20% off upholstery favorites.
- HORCHOW– 30% off sitewide
- INTERMIX– 40% off flash sale (ends today)
- J CREW– 50% off wear-now styles with code REFRESH
- LOFT– 40% off purchase with code SPRING
- NORDSTROM– Spring sale up to 60% off
- POTTERY BARN– Up to 40% off everything
- QVC– New daily flash deals and Up to 50% off QVC price event
- RAG & BONE– Sale items up to 40% off
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE– Friends and family sale up to 30% off and 15% off select beauty
- SAM EDELMAN– Up to 50% off select sale styles
- SHOPBOP– 15% off purchase with code SCORE15
- WAYFAIR– Up to 70% home renovation sale and Up to 70% off spring cleaning and kitchen sale
- WEST ELM– 20% off furniture, Up to 30% off dining furniture, Up to 30% off WFH (WORK FROM HOME) edit, and
- WILLIAMS SONOMA– 20% off Le Creuset (first time ever), Up to 50% off Breville Electrics, 20% off French White Porcelain Dinnerware, and Up to 50% off All-Clad Belgian Wafflers
I also wanted to tell you that you can find so many great masks on Etsy now in fun prints and colors. I have been ordering lots to keep and to give to my husband, mom, and daughter in law.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I know this will be so strange for all of us. Take care, sweet friends! xx
Photos: Danielle Sabol